[vox-outreach] Buying Knoppix; please burn GNUWinII 2.3!

[vox-outreach] Buying Knoppix; please burn GNUWinII 2.3!

Henry has ordered 500 Knoppix discs from CheapBytes.  They won't be
able to press GNUWinII 2.3 beta discs in time for the events, and the
previous version that they DO have available is from December 2002.

So, for those of you burning discs for WEF and GTC, could you please focus
on GNU Win II beta 2.3?

You can find the ISO via the mirrors links at LUGOD.org:

  http://www.lugod.org/cdburns/

Thx!