[vox-outreach] Updated GTC volunteer schedule!

[vox-outreach] Updated GTC volunteer schedule!

I made a mistake; I thought GTC was 9am-6pm, like WEF, but it's actually
9:30am-4pm.  (Til 2pm on the Friday)

So, I've updated the GTC schedule PDF.  Volunteers, please look over it and
tell me if it looks alright!

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/gtc/gtc-sched.pdf