[vox-outreach] Multi-LUG volunteer wrangling campaign successful, so far!

[vox-outreach] Multi-LUG volunteer wrangling campaign successful, so far!

Volunteers for GTC include:

  Bill Heitman
  May 12. Can probably stay the entire day. (Unable to help set up)

  Chuck Polisher
  4-hour shift. First day preferred.

  Scott Tyson
  Afternoons of May 13, 14

  Govind Tatachari
  Can do a 4hr shift on May 12th afternoon, or May 14th morning.

  John Marcotte
  (Pick a slot for him)

  Michael Dunham
  (Pick a slot for him)

  Jim [Eve's Automotive's "Jimbo"]
  Highly available. Located in Sacramento.

  Matt Simonsen
  (Pick a slot for him; contact a day or two in advance. He cannot
  commit any further in advance.)

  Rob Rogers
  Can help move tables. Can break down on Friday. May be able to help
  most of Friday. (Will coordinate with Michael Wenk to get tables.)

  Edward Elliott
  Can do the OSS presentation (May 12th)

  Michael Wenk
  Can lend two 8' tables. Can only get them on Sat. May 8th. Needs a
  truck! Need someone to store and transport them to GTC

Volunteers for WEF include:

  Emily Stumpf
  (Pick a slot; can help any point during the weekend)

  Jan Wynholds
  (Pick a slot; can help any point during the weekend)

  Doug Barbieri
  Most of Saturday

  Mike Simons
  9am-6pm Saturday. 9am-6pm Sunday. Possibly part of Friday
  afternoon. (Vehicle available)

  Jonathan Stickel
  12pm-4pm Friday. 9am-1pm Saturday.

  Bryan Richter
  2pm-6pm, Friday. 9am-6pm Saturday. (No vehicle available)

  Allan Hollander
  9am-1pm Sunday. (No car; has bike with trailer)

  Matthew Lange
  May be able to help 1-2hrs on one or more days.

  Bill Kendrick
  May be able to help some of Saturday, and some of Sunday.

I'm going to whip together a set of spreadsheets to try and drop the
'pick-a-time-for-me' people into the most useful slots, based on the
current set of 'I-can-help-X:XX-to-Y:YY' people...