Re: [vox-outreach] Re: More volunteers still needed for Gov't Tech Conf

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 08:01:37AM -0700, Michael Wenk wrote:
> Bill,
>
> Id be happy to loan you guys two banquet tables I have in storage.

Awesome.

> It would have to be a week loan (I have no place to put them where I
> live :( )

I could hide them at my apt. here in Davis, I guess.  (I don't think Melissa
will care TOO much if we just shove them up in the office, upstairs.)

> Do you(or anyone going) have a van/truck?

I do not.  I do not know who out here does.  (Please speak up!)

> They're your standard brown tables, I believe they are both 8' (Tho one
> could be 6' and the other 8')

That sounds perfect.  We had a similar setup lent to us by Lee Welter,
last year.  A lifesaver!

> They're out in a storage place near where I live (Rio Linda, probably half
> hr from davis)  The only real problem is timing, the place is open 9-6
> Mon-Sat, which makes getting it on a weekday next to impossible (my best
> time leaving work got me home at 5:50)  How about a saturday?  Could you
> get it on the 8th?

D'oh!  >If< I'm back in town on the 8th, I'll probably either be gathering up
more junk for my own move down in San Jose, or trying to help out with WEF.

I've put notes regarding this up on the WEF page.