Re: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:44:16AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> It seems like Friday is lacking for volunteers.  I suppose I can help on
> Friday, including opening up, but I don't want to be there all by myself!
>
> Jonathan

I can be there on Friday, from 2-whenever. WEF is great fun; I've been
planning on helping out the LUGOD booth for a while, but haven't gotten
around to writing any emails. :-P I can also help on Saturday or Sunday
(but not both). Saturday would probably be better for me, so I'll plan
on coming out on that day.

-Bryan