Re: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

Trevor Lango wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Kendrick [mailto:nbs@sonic.net] Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 12:32 PM
To: vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org
Subject: Re: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

<snip>

FYI, I believe Trevor was going to be there all day Sat.
I'm going to TRY to make it for at least a few hours on Sat. and/or Sun.

Friday
======
I can be there to open (lunch break) and close (after work) IF NEEDED, but I
can't actually be there for the duration of the event.

It seems like Friday is lacking for volunteers. I suppose I can help on Friday, including opening up, but I don't want to be there all by myself!

Jonathan

Saturday
========
I can be there all day.

Sunday
======
I have a prior obligation - can't be there.