Re: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

Re: [vox-outreach] Received WEF confirmation letter!

I could open up the booth Saturday morning. That's the best time for me to help out at WEF anyway.

Jonathan

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 10:14:55PM -0700, Trevor M. Lango wrote:

Bill Kendrick wrote:
| I have the infoz for the WEF booth!  (I haven't looked at it yet, though!)
|
| Would anyone out here like to take over coordination of WEF?
| (At the least, show up there at the beginning of each day to be a
| LUGOD Point of Contact for the WEF staff?)

I could possibly do this. What time in the morning?

Thanks once more, Trevor. :^)

I got the paperwork from WEF in front of me, and will update the
LUGOD page with the details ( http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/ )

Friday, WEF is from 12pm to 6pm
Saturday and Sunday, it's from 9am to 6pm

Thx!

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com | Milhouse, you ready to imitate that Jackass show?
newbreedsoftware.com/bill | All those disclaimers made me want to do it more!