2004 Mar 22 12:36

Re: [vox-outreach] Whole Earth Volunteers!

On Mon, Mar 22, 2004 at 12:28:58PM -0800, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Yes, I probably can help.  Can you brief us again on the dates?

WEF:

  Friday, May 7th through Sunday, May 9th.

  (See: http://www.lugod.org/projects/wef/ and
  http://wef.ucdavis.edu/ )

GTC:

  May 10 - 14, 2004 ... or wait, their website ALSO says "May 12 - 16, 2004"
  >!!!<  I'll need to check with them to confirm!

  (Hmm... I guess I never put a page up about it on LUGOD.org!
  See: http://www.govtech.net/events/ )