2004 Mar 17 14:22

Re: [vox-outreach] Sac State MIS Presentation Thursday 3-25 at 7:30 PM

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 12:49:55AM -0800, Edward Elliott wrote:
> Anyone is welcome to join in, just send me an email and Jerry will
> provide a parking pass. I'll also be picking up Bill at Davis. If
> you can adjust to our timetable, I'd be happy to give you a ride.
>
> Here is a link to a draft outline of the presentation/discussion
> topics. I'd appreciate your feedback and ideas.
>
>   http://www.just1degree.com/opensource/
>
> I'll be developing a slide presentation to follow this outline and
> Jerry is providing a notebook and projector.

Wow, looking great so far!  A few sentence/grammar niggles, and obviously
there's some examples missing (need help in that department), but other
than that, it's awesome!

Can't wait to see the slides. :)

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com          Check out the new, improved Tux Paint site!