2004 Feb 27 19:06

[vox-outreach] Microsoft California Settlement Claim Form in OpenOffice.org

[vox-outreach] Microsoft California Settlement Claim Form in OpenOffice.org

Hi All,

Anyone interested in helping with a short term project? Last day to file claims is March 15, 2004. I have integrated the claim form in OpenOffice.org to make it easy for those with address books to send partially filled out forms to their contacts. The project is to contact groups who could take advantage of donations. I think this is a unique opportunity to demonstrate the value of open source to the broader community.

Here is the link to my descriptive web page.

http://www.innercite.com/~pmiller/antiTrustBill/AntiTrust.html

For those interested in programming the OpenOffice.org API, the code is fully commented and LGPL.

Best Regards,
Paul Miller