2004 Feb 02 08:45

Re: [vox-outreach] Re: Approaching Davis City Council regarding Linux and Open Source?

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 07:48:37PM -0800, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> Actually, I am.  I wouldn't be able to be "in charge" here, but I could
> review presentation materials and possibly attend a meeting, should we
> get one.

I was hoping to just spark a discussion, to begin with. ;)  No timeline.
(Unlike the MISA presentation, which is less formal, but has a solid
"need to be ready by" date.)

Who here has any familiarity with City-of-Davis IT, for example?
What are they using now?  Have they talked about where they want to go
in the future?  Etc. :)