2004 Jan 02 12:44

[vox-outreach] Draft brochure for Tux4Kids

[vox-outreach] Draft brochure for Tux4Kids

The folks from DesktopLinux.com contacted me last month to tell me they've
got a booth at LinuxWorld Expo NY and if I'd like them to advertise some
of my software.

Of course, I jumped at the chance to have them push Tux Paint for me :^)
I also decided I'd spend a little time putting together some hand outs for
some of the kids/edu Linux groups in general, rather than be so specific
to just one application.

So, last night and tonight I spent time putting together a draft brochure
advertising the Tux4Kids project (who is sponsor of my Tux Paint and TuxMath
programs, and co-creator of Knoppix for Kids, along with OSEF.org)

Anyway, I've sent it off to Sam Hart, head of Tux4Kids, to see what he
thinks, but haven't heard back yet.  I just did a few updates (mostly
spacing, and a little cosmetics), and decided I'd ask the vox-outreach
readers what THEY thought, since I'm so eager. :^)

So what do you folks think?

  ftp://ftp.sonic.net/pub/users/nbs/misc/tux4kids-trifold-draft-2004.01.02.pdf