January 6: Social gathering

[vox-outreach] Tux Paint demo at the Davis Library

[vox-outreach] Tux Paint demo at the Davis Library

I haven't picked a date yet, but am thinking of holding the next Tux Paint
demo in mid or late January.

(I'll probably demo other Open Source kid's software that runs on Windows
and Mac, too, if I can.)

If anyone here wants to help out, let me know!