[vox-outreach] My/our own OSS disc

I'm considering putting together a disc of Open Source software
(copies of stuff for both Windows and Linux, and maybe Mac OS X)
to distribute in the area.

My main focus is on very general audience.  I'm thinking something similar
to GNUWinII, or The Open CD, but our own collection.

Any interest in discussing it?  Maybe my new CD burner's gone to my head :)