2003 Nov 20 08:24

Re: [vox-outreach] Needed: 1 copy of latest Knoppix

Re: [vox-outreach] Needed: 1 copy of latest Knoppix

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Tim Riley is willing to burn a stack of Knoppix CDROMs for us, but
doesn't have broadband.

I have broadband, but I still don't have a CD burner.

Would someone be willing to grab the latest ISO, burn it, and then
either:

  a. Give it to me

You could come by my house and pick up a copy of KNOPPIX 3.3.

Jonathan

  b. Mail it to Tim
  c. Meet up with Tim (he's in Sac.) and give it to him

???

Thanks! :)