2003 Oct 25 13:09

[vox-outreach] Itanium talk at Roselug Meeting

[vox-outreach] Itanium talk at Roselug Meeting

Regarding the Roselug meeting on Monday, Oct 27:

As the Roselug web site (HTTP:/www.roselug.org) says, the IP tables
 talk has been postponed.

I will be talking about Itanium. I'll talk about the
processor architecture and I plan to bring my machine
so you can actually see one. I'll also discuss my experiences
so far. My machine is a HP ZX2000 running Debian unstable.

When: Monday Oct 27, 6:30PM
Where: NerdBooks, 911 Washington Blvd. Roseville

Richard Harke