2003 Oct 22 01:53

Re: [vox-outreach] 2nd Draft - letter to schools

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 09:24:49AM -0700, Nicole TWN wrote:

> MHO only

Most excellent updates, thanks.

Sadly, in the middle of printing the first batch, my ink cartridge
dried up.

DAMNIT!

Anyway, I've got readable printouts ready to fold and envelope and mail to:

  Pioneer Elem
  Valley Oak Elem
  Children's Center Preschool Prog

3 down, about 30 more to go.  *sigh*