2003 Oct 17 22:08

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Tux Paint CDROM

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:07:56AM -0700, Jonathan Stickel wrote:
> I've been really busy, but I think I have some time now to burn a few
> CDs.  I am currently downloading the latest OO.o and KNOPPIX isos.
>
> Is there an iso for TuxPaint for all platforms?  Or would I have to make
> one from the tar file you mention?  I don't see a tar file at the link
> below that is ~60MB, so I am not sure what to use.  Maybe Ryan's made
> enough already, anyway.

I think Ryan's made enough TuxPaint CDROMs.  (And yeah, the TAR is just 60MB,
but is easy to turn into an ISO using mkisofs, after you break the TAR open)

Knoppix and GNUWinII are my priorities for the ISSA conference.

Ken Herron is working on Knoppix and OpenOffice.org.
Richard Burkhart is working on Knoppix.

Download info is here:  http://www.lugod.org/cdburns/

Thanks!!