2003 Oct 10 14:22

Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff List

Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff List

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Three of these (from May) just got posted to vox-outreach.

Your mail client alright, Marc?

-bill!
Sorry about that. I opened Kmail-via-X session-via SSH to look at some archived mail, and before I knew it, it spat out a load of crap. I hate that when that happens :^(

Using Mutt, Kmail, and Mozilla as needed/available was too confusing for my software and my wetware; so now I just use Mozilla everywhere. And this incident just cements that choice :^)

Again, sorry. I'll try to get a better handle on my many modes of communication. :^)