2003 Oct 09 19:05

Re: [vox-outreach] OpenOffice 1.1 ISO has arrived; time to gear up for the schools! [from vox]

Re: [vox-outreach] OpenOffice 1.1 ISO has arrived; time to gear up for the schools! [from vox]

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 06:52:00PM -0700, Marc Elliot Hall wrote:
<snip>
> As I mentioned on vox August 12, 2003, in relation to this push, have
> you contacted the Association of California School Administrators
> (ACSA)? They publish a weekly newspaper, EDCAL (editor: London Roberts),
> and a bi-monthly magazine, Educational Leadership (editor: Susan Davis)
> that may be interested in publicizing your effort.

D'oh!  I missed it, or filed it away into oblivion.  Sorry.

I've just e-mailed the both of them, offering to give them the low-down
on Open Source software for education.  (e.g., OOo, Tux Paint, etc.)

Thx Marc!