January 6: Social gathering
2003 Oct 24 00:50

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for nextmonth!

Re: [vox-outreach] Volunteers and CD burns still needed for nextmonth!

Bill Kendrick wrote:
Remember, LUGOD has been given a free booth (we pay for power, and that's it)
at the Information Security Conference in Sacramento next month (Nov 4th/5th)

So far I have exactly ZERO people signed up to volunteer, and no offers
to burn any discs to give out at this event.  I'm getting nervous!
Okay, okay... You've gotten to me :^./.... I hereby volunteer to help out at the conference and burn CDs in advance. I can even donate a couple dozen disks for the effort. Whaddaya want burned, again?

Only 5 months ago, we had tons of people volunteering to help out with
the Gov't Tech Conf.  Where'd you people run off to!? :^)
Too busy looking for a job to pay much attention to people who want me to do stuff for 'em for free? ;^) (Yes, yes, I know this is a good way to make infosec contacts, meet LUGODers, make nice with potential employers, and so on and so forth. I'm sorry I brought it up. The temptation was JUST TOO STRONG!) ;^)

--
Marc Elliot Hall www.hallmarc.net/quick_resume.html
P.O. Box 435