2003 Sep 02 20:15

[Vox-Outreach] SN&R

I just e-mailed the editor of SN&R (Sacramento News & Review) to ask if they'd
be interested in doing an article on Open Source and/or Linux, and if LUGOD
could help out in any way. >;^)

I gave him some good pointers to articles.  NordicOS.org... the article about
Japan, China and Korea planning their own OS (possibly based on Linux)...
Munich going Open Source...  the CCIA's recommendation that Homeland Security
not use Microsoft... etc. :^)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com                   "The patient has no previous
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill             history of suicides."