2003 Aug 13 22:41

[SPAM] Loans, Equity, Refinancing, Debt, We Do It All

[SPAM] Loans, Equity, Refinancing, Debt, We Do It All

This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

Content preview:  Rates can't stay low forever,

   why wait? We help you find the best rate for your situation by matching your needs with hundreds of lenders! This service is 100% FREE to home owners and without any obligation. [...]

Content analysis details:   (20.00 points, 6 required)
X_PRIORITY_HIGH    (1.9 points)  Sent with 'X-Priority' set to high
CLICK_BELOW_CAPS   (0.5 points)  BODY: Asks you to click below (in capital letters)
WHY_WAIT           (1.1 points)  BODY: What are you waiting for
THE_BEST_RATE      (4.0 points)  BODY: The best Rates
COMPLETELY_FREE    (1.1 points)  BODY: No such thing as a free lunch (2)
HTML_LINK_CLICK_HERE (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML link text says "click here"
HTML_MESSAGE       (0.1 points)  BODY: HTML included in message
HTML_FONT_BIG      (0.3 points)  BODY: FONT Size +2 and up or 3 and up
HTML_LINK_CLICK_CAPS (1.1 points)  BODY: HTML link text says "CLICK"
HTML_SHOUTING3     (0.3 points)  BODY: HTML has very strong "shouting" markup
HTML_TABLE_THICK_BORDER (1.1 points)  BODY: HTML table has thick border
HTML_50_60         (0.5 points)  BODY: Message is 50% to 60% HTML
MIME_HTML_NO_CHARSET (0.8 points)  RAW: Message text in HTML without specified charset
SEMIFORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD (1.7 points)  hotmail.com 'From' address, but no 'Received:'
RCVD_IN_NJABL      (0.9 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                   [RBL check: found 159.231.150.193.dnsbl.njabl.org., type: 127.0.0.9]
RCVD_IN_OSIRUSOFT_COM (0.6 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in relays.osirusoft.com
                   [RBL check: found 159.231.150.193.relays.osirusoft.com., type: 127.0.0.9]
RCVD_IN_UNCONFIRMED_DSBL (0.5 points)  RBL: Received via a relay in unconfirmed.dsbl.org
                   [RBL check: found 159.231.150.193.unconfirmed.dsbl.org.]
MISSING_MIMEOLE    (0.5 points)  Message has X-MSMail-Priority, but no X-MimeOLE
MIME_HTML_ONLY     (0.1 points)  Message only has text/html MIME parts
FORGED_MUA_OIMO    (2.8 points)  Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook IMO

The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

--- Begin Message ---
Rates can't stay low forever, why wait?

We help you find the best rate for your situation by matching your needs with hundreds of lenders! This service is 100% FREE to home owners and without any obligation.

It only takes a minute to fill out our quick and simple form to get incredible rates!

CLICK HERE TO START

If you would no longer like us to contact you, you may click here.
--- End Message ---