2003 Aug 12 14:52

[Vox-Outreach] LWE goodies left at BurgerKing

[Vox-Outreach] LWE goodies left at BurgerKing

Hi all,

Worn out from a day of gawking and talking, I forgot my shopping bag full of Linux World Expo goodies at Burger King on my way home to Georgetown (two more hours drive; 115 miles) from LWE last night.

If anyone passes through Hercules, I would appreciate them picking up the bag and bringing it to a future Linux meeting or Slashdot Meetup. The shopping bag has an HP label and is stuffed with magazines and brochures.

The address is:
Burger King
844 Willow Ave,
Hercules, CA 94547

Driving directions from Davis:

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.py?Pyt=Typ&ed=xHe3s.V.wimp179qCD0w0fB5HSwVorfGMsTFfpUJk6MdtzsmMxpBnaIthdM6PM2H4FyxOByBCg--&newcsz=davis,+ca&newcountry=us&newtcsz=Hercules,+CA+94547&newtcountry=us&tarname=Burger+King&tardesc=(510)+245-7077

Lorena (business manager) will hold it for a few days but unfortunately they can't mail it.

You are of course invited to peruse the contents, there is nothing of a personal nature in it. However, I think there is a business card or two of someone who I promised internal project contact info which I was unable to provide at the show.

Thanks to all,
Paul
OpenOffice.org Community Distributor
Georgetown, Ca