2003 Aug 08 16:19

[Vox-Outreach] Novell snaps up Linux company Ximian

[Vox-Outreach] Novell snaps up Linux company Ximian

FYI

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5059400.html

Networking software maker Novell on Monday boosted its Linux portfolio with the acquisition of Linux software maker Ximian for an undisclosed sum.

Looks like desktop Linux is close to mainstream.