2003 Jul 29 15:04

[Vox-Outreach] LinuxWorld 2004

SO, I just received an e-mail from IDG (LinuxWorld company) regarding "Rebook"'ing for
the 2004 LWE.  It contained links to some PDFs, and a 'priorty number' for LUGOD

Apparently, there's some window for us (based on priority number) to go to some room
at this year's 2003 and pick a booth for next year's expo.  (12:00, I believe, on Aug 7th)

I think it's a little too soon to determine if we want to go AGAIN, since this is only our
first time! ;)

I'll print all this junk, though, and we can talk about it at our booth at LWE next week.
I'm assuming there'll be $0 cost again, since we're a .org...

-bill!
(just a little confused... these PDFs dont have any kind of "this is what I am" introductions!)