2003 Jun 22 22:23

[Vox-Outreach] LWE Sign

I *might* be able to print out a large LUDOD sign for LWE.

My job bought a large format (3 feet wide) HP inkjet printer.  It is
similar to the plotters at Kinkos.  The printer may even be able to
handle special media such as canvas, but I doubt my job has anything
other than plain paper.

I sent an email to my colleague to ask if I can use the printer and will let you know
if he lets me run a print.

Charles