2003 Jun 17 23:17

Re: [Vox-Outreach] No BoF talk at LWE :^(

Re: [Vox-Outreach] No BoF talk at LWE :^(

--lYetfuAxy9ic4HK3

On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 03:07:52PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Sunday, someone joked that LUGOD should do a presentation at LinuxWorl=
d,
> and it ended up turning into a serious idea.  A talk on "How to run a
> successful LUG" for a birds-of-a-feather meeting, or something!

  I was the one who suggested that talk.

> Unfortunately, I just looked, and they're no longer accepting
> submissions for potential talks. :^(

  How long ago did they close the submissions?

  I would like to contact someone by email anyway... if it has been
recently.

--=20

--lYetfuAxy9ic4HK3

--lYetfuAxy9ic4HK3--