2003 Jun 17 22:05

Re: [Vox-Outreach] [fwd] LinuxWorld San Francisco Housing Information

Re: [Vox-Outreach] [fwd] LinuxWorld San Francisco Housing Information

Up spake Bill Kendrick on Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 02:52:52PM -0700:
> This is from about a month ago. Sorry for not fwd'ing it sooner.
> It came with a PDF.  I can e-mail it as an attachment to anyone who wants it.
> Other LinuxWorld program hotels:
> Handlery Union Square $139 per night
> Hotel Nikko $169 per night
> Hotel Palomar $179 per night
> Pickwick Hotel $104 per night
> San Francisco Marriott $195 per night
> W San Francisco $209 per night

For those who find all this a bit spendy, consider hostels.  San
Francisco has tons of 'em, but the closest would be HI-SF City Center, at
Larkin & Hyde (a few blocks from Moscone Center).  It's your standard
hostel setup, men's and women's dorms (usually 4 to a room) with a bathroom
down the hall and a common kitchen for everyone, all for $24/night. (Private
rooms around $60.)  City Center hostel has NO parking, though.  You WILL
need to reserve as hostels are very full in the summer.

More info at www.norcalhostels.org .

--nicole twn
loves hostels

***
Hofstadter's Law: Everything always takes longer than you expect, even when
you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital drivel for a weary world.