2003 Jun 17 15:40

[Vox-Outreach] [fwd] LinuxWorld San Francisco Housing Information

This is from about a month ago. Sorry for not fwd'ing it sooner.

It came with a PDF.  I can e-mail it as an attachment to anyone who wants it.

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Rosemary_Kelly@idg.com -----

Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:11:13 -0400
From: Rosemary_Kelly@idg.com
Subject: LinuxWorld San Francisco Housing Information
To: pr@lugod.org

Dear William,

Thank you for your participation in LinuxWorld Conference & Expo - San
Francisco. I hope that your show preparations are going well. As you begin
planning hotel arrangements for your staff, please take a few moments to
look over the discounted rates offered by our program hotels.

Headquarters Hotel
The Argent, San Francisco's finest independent hotel, has been selected as
the headquarters hotel and is offering a rate of $170 per night. The Argent
is conveniently located one block from Moscone Center and offers superior
guest accommodations and amenities.

Reserve your room today using one of these convenient methods:
   Book online at http://resweb.passkey.com/liveres/start.asp?e=8829
   Call toll free at 800-657-1474 and select option 3
   Download the LinuxWorld Conference & Expo housing form and fax to: 508-620-6668
      (See attached file: LWSF03.pdf)

A credit card is required to guarantee your reservation at the time of
booking.

Other LinuxWorld program hotels:
Handlery Union Square $139 per night
Hotel Nikko $169 per night
Hotel Palomar $179 per night
Pickwick Hotel $104 per night
San Francisco Marriott $195 per night
W San Francisco $209 per night

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need more
information about room reservations.

We look forward to seeing you this summer in San Francisco.

Rosemary Kelly
Housing & Travel Manager
IDG World Expo
rosemary_kelly@idg.com