2003 Jun 11 17:42

Re: [Vox-Outreach] LUGOD invited to AmiWest 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 12:43:12PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> What's a Linux group doing at an Amiga show without an Amiga?

The new OS boots off Linux, or something or other.
Also, there's starting to be a lot of Open Source / GPL stuff coming out
for Amiga.

Besides all of this, they seem quite impressed with LUGOD.
I'll fwd their message to vox-outreach in a moment. :^)

> Ask them if they can send us an Amiga so we can install Linux on it. ;)

Heheh.  I'd rather have an original old Amiga running the old AmigaOS so
I can play games. ;^)