2003 Jun 11 10:21

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Re: Vox-outreach digest, Vol 1 #120 - 2 msgs

Re: [Vox-Outreach] Re: Vox-outreach digest, Vol 1 #120 - 2 msgs

--sgneBHv3152wZ8jf

On Tue, Jun 10, 2003 at 03:26:27PM -0700, Paul Miller wrote:
> >Interesting article...
> >
> >http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=3D3D6927&mode=3D3Dthread&ord=
er=3D3D0

> >Linux Access in State and Local Government, Part I
>=20
> Is the link what you intended? It took me to an unrelated page.

Odd... the message was sent as quoted-printable, and your email client is=
=20
not removing the special characters.  Each of the three places you see
"3D" in the URL, remove them.

  This article is listed on the main page at the moment...

--=20

--sgneBHv3152wZ8jf

--sgneBHv3152wZ8jf--