[Vox-Outreach] Business cards

UPS tried to ship the new LUGOD business cards to my house yesterday at 5:30pm.
Noone was home.  For some bizarre reason, they required a signature.

I filled out the back (and front) of the UPS slip and taped it to my door,
and also went online and requested a "leave at alternate address" for the
tracking number.

Apparently, even though they said they'd re-try delivery today, they didn't
come to our house (the same UPS slip from yesterday was there), and they
totally ignored my request to leave the package at my apartment complex's
main office.  (UPS did show up during the day, but had nothing for our apt.)

So, (1) I'm pissed at UPS.  They seem to suck.  (2) We don't (yet) have
business cards to hand out at GTC.

I'm thinking of maybe printing and sheet or two myself and cutting them by
hand, so at the very least, the folks staffing the booth tomorrow (Wed.)
will have something to hand out when they wander to other booths.