Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff List

Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff List

--3Shs6nLsUBL77Lfu

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 07:09:32PM -0400, Marc Elliot Hall wrote:
> On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 07:38:26PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> > - Check that everything you are bringing is listed.
>=20
> I'm also bringing a laptop. Hopefully, I'll be finished loading VMWare
> with Win2k under Mandrake 9.1 by then. If not, It'll just have Mandrake
> 9.1.=20

  You can bring the laptop, but depending on how power works out we
might not be able to use it.  We have paid for 1000 Watts of power,
and plan to have the Demo computer and one of Brian's laptop's, there
should be enough additional power for a laptop to two... I'm not sure
how aggressive the power people will be able killing power if we peak
over the allocation.

--=20

--3Shs6nLsUBL77Lfu

--3Shs6nLsUBL77Lfu--