Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff List

Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff List

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 07:38:26PM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
<snip>

> - If you send me email with a title I'll ask for that on the badge.

I'm an "Independent Consultant" ... at the moment

<snippage>

> - Check that everything you are bringing is listed.

I'm also bringing a laptop. Hopefully, I'll be finished loading VMWare
with Win2k under Mandrake 9.1 by then. If not, It'll just have Mandrake
9.1.

<more snippage>

> - If you want to help setup the booth Tuesday contact Bill Kendrick.

Bill, if you NEED help, I'll be in Sacramento that day and can arrange
my schedule appropriately. Otherwise, I'll see you at the Expo.

<still more snippage>

> Which Day - How Many : Who
> 14th - 7 people : Bill, Mike S, Rob, Nicole, Doug, Troy, Lee
> 15th - 5 people : Bill, Mike S, Rob, Paul, Mike W
> 16th - 6 people : Bill, Mike S, Rob, Paul, Rod, Marc

I'd volunteer for more days, but it looks like you're pretty well
represented. If you need me on Wed or Thu, just give me a buzz.

<snippage to end>