[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Staff List

--0rEjiS+nMGFQ7Kkj

Hi all booth staff,

  This is a heads up email on GTC for Booth Staff... I will send this=20
directly to each staff's email as well, since some people are not on
the outreach list.

  So far everyone is signed up for full day increments... I am going to=20
be pre-registering the booth staff for badges tomorrow.  I still need to
figure out how staff will get their badges (where onsite to go or if we
have to hand them to you).  Only people who have confirmed a day slot=20
with me are listed here...

- If you send me email with a title I'll ask for that on the badge.
- If you know of anyone planning to staff who's not below let me know.
- Check the list below to make sure you are listed as attending=20
  the correct day.
- Check that everything you are bringing is listed.
- If you are expecting to be in the carpool from Davis, make sure you
  have a '*' in the listing below, else you will not get carpool
  details.
- If you want to help setup the booth Tuesday contact Bill Kendrick.
  =20

Car Pool - Name - Title
------------
* - Bill Kendrick - LUGOD President
* - Mike Simons   - LUGOD Vice President
  - Paul Miller - OpenOffice Advocate
* - Rod Roark -=20
* - Nicole Carlson -
  - Rob Rogers -
* - Doug Barbieri -
* - Troy Arnold -
  - Lee Welter -
  - Michael Wenk -
  - Marc Hall -

Which Day - How Many : Who
--------------------------
14th - 7 people : Bill, Mike S, Rob, Nicole, Doug, Troy, Lee
15th - 5 people : Bill, Mike S, Rob, Paul, Mike W
16th - 6 people : Bill, Mike S, Rob, Paul, Rod, Marc=20

Setup Crew
----------
Tuesday afternoon, Bill and Lee are going to setup.

Who - What they are bringing
----------------------------

Bill - 2 folding tables, 1 folding chair, LUGOD Demo computer, two bazillion
       Fliers, LUGOD Business cards, one bazillion Knoppix CDs, swag from=
=20
       various companies,
Mike - 1 folding chair, computer speakers (for the demo computer)
Brian Lavender - 1 laptop computer
Paul - OpenOffice Banner, LUGOD Banner, OpenOffice CDs.

--=20

--0rEjiS+nMGFQ7Kkj

--0rEjiS+nMGFQ7Kkj--