[Vox-Outreach] Swag & stuff for GTC

theKompany.com is sending along Rekall, their database app., which I'll
see if we can get installed on the demo box before GTC.

I've also already received (via e-mail) a copy of tkcRekall, an embedded
version of Rekall for the Zaurus.  I'll install it and play with it before
GTC, too. ;^)

Finally, O'Reilly sent me not one, but two boxes full of stuff to give out
at GTC.  (I haven't had the chance to rip them open and see what's inside.
I spent this evening getting dinner, showing Mike Simons LUGOD's kiosk box
over at Newsbeat, and labelling more of the CDROMs we got during WEF today ;) )

I'll make a report on WEF over on vox, if I have the energy...