[Vox-Outreach] WEF volunteer schedule

Okay, here's what I've got.  If I've forogotten anyone, please speak up!
(I'm not listing times; just who's /probably/ coming at /some/ point during
each day :^) )

Friday:
  Mike Simons
  Bill Kendrick
  Ryan Castelluci
  Nicole Carlson

Saturday:
  Mike Simonms
  Bill Kendrick
  Richard Crawford
  Ryan Castelluci

Sunday:
  Mike Simons
  Bill Kendrick
  Jeff Rousch
  Ryan Castelluci
  Nicole Carlson

(Ryan, Doug and Nicole, if you've got cellphones, can you give me their
numbers in private e-mail?  Thanks!)

Whole Earth is a pretty informal event, so if others out here feel like
just swinging by at some point, please feel free to!

Hopefully we'll have power and proper covering to set up the LUGOD demo box,
but we may just do laptops.  We'll see how it goes today (Friday).

At the very least, we'll have paper hand-outs and Knoppix discs. :^)

Don't forget to wear sunscreen & bring a bottle of water, or two!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/