[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Location Changed

[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth Location Changed

--gX5Hm7FaHdN5aeGl

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 04:24:12PM -0700, David Florence wrote:
> We just discovered an administrative error on the GTC West floor plan. =
=20
> Booth # 1044 that I had place the Linux Users Group in had actually=20
> already been reserved by another vendor and I will have to move you to
> another location.  The good news is that the booth directly behind
> space #1044 is open and I have moved you into this space, #945.

  They are right next to each other... so no big deal.
 =20
  I am asking who should handle notifying the power people of our new
location.

Could have been more exciting:
=3D=3D=3D
  Your new booth location is on the opposite side of the show floor
wedged between the huge Microsoft booth behind a electric fence they
paid to install to prevent the spread of viral software.  ;)
=3D=3D=3D

--=20

--gX5Hm7FaHdN5aeGl

--gX5Hm7FaHdN5aeGl--