Re: [Vox-Outreach] GTC passes

--6tPipYVl+OcoAvSh

On Thu, May 08, 2003 at 12:26:17PM -0700, Nicole the Wonder Nerd wrote:
> 1. I'm staffing on May 14 (Wed.) and would very much like a ride.

  I think it is best if all the people going to the show from Davis
carpool together, since parking for a single day is $15+ in Sacremento.
I'll be able to transport 5 people if we take my car, but people would
have to stay for the whole day if they travel with me.

  I think it would be best if we all meet at a single location in Davis
and leave from there... like Bill's house.

- What do people think about carpooling and meeting at a single place?

> 2. Should we all wear our LUGOD t-shirts?

  Good idea.  Not going to be required though... :)

--=20

--6tPipYVl+OcoAvSh

--6tPipYVl+OcoAvSh--