January 6: Social gathering

[Vox-Outreach] GTC passes

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 16:19:08 -0700
From: Bill Kendrick <nbs@sonic.net>
To: LUGOD Outreach <vox-outreach@lists.lugod.org>
Subject: [Vox-Outreach] Mail from GTC

We received two packets from GTC in our PO Box recently.

The first is a stack of free expo passes which I'll give out at the next
meeting.  It might be nice if someone could pass the remainder out at
next Wednesday's SacLUG meeting, too...

Could you save a pass for me. I was not able to make last nights meeting. Well be able to staff 15th & 16th.

Best,
Paul