[Vox-Outreach] GTC sponsors - IBM pinged

[Vox-Outreach] GTC sponsors - IBM pinged

I just e-mailed my contact over at IBM, Karen Lee, the community outreach
manager, to ask if IBM would be willing to sponsor LUGOD's GTC booth by
sending us some stuff to hand out.

I'm going to bug O'Reilly, RedHat and theKompany.com.
(I think it would be very cool to show off their embedded database app.,
tckRekall :^) )

Wish me luck!

-bill!
pr@lugod.org