[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth load-in/out and details

[Vox-Outreach] GTC: Booth load-in/out and details

--bPrm2PuLP7ysUh6c

- I do not know how many people we can register as exhibitors.

- Parking is expensive we should car pool as much as possible.

- The booth must be "setup" Tuesday night at the latest...=20
  or else we may lose the space.

- The rules say no food or sound equipment.=20

http://simons-clan.com/~msimons/gtc/Exhibit%20Instructions.pdf
=3D=3D=3D=3D
Exhibitor registration:=20
  Online until May 3rd, http://www.govtech.net/gtc
  1st floor near K Street Mall Entrance
    12,13 =3D 8-16   14,15 =3D 7:30-16   16 =3D 7:30-13:30

Load in: May 12 14-18, May 13 8-19
Strike: May 16 14:30-24, May 17 8-12

Parking:
  Memorial Garage: 14th & H.  $14
  Downtown Plaza East: 6th & L/J, 7 & K.  $14

"No outside food or drink for personal consumption is allowed in=20
the building."

"The use of any sound equipment is prohibited unless approved by GTC."

Complimentary Exposition Passes
  GTC provides each exhibitor with 50 complimentary exposition passes. =20
  These will be mailed out in mid-April.
=3D=3D=3D=3D

  I'm not going to ask them about PC speakers (I'll bring them anyway)=20
if they ask us to stop making noise at the booth we will have to,
keep this in mind when doing sound...
  ... also I'll be bringing my lunch,  maybe eating outside.

--=20

--bPrm2PuLP7ysUh6c

--bPrm2PuLP7ysUh6c--