[Vox-Outreach] GTC: LUGOD Club Description

[Vox-Outreach] GTC: LUGOD Club Description

Here is what I'm planning for our listing with GTC.  Any suggestions?
(be quick)

Contact info:

Name:      Linux Users' Group of Davis
Address:   P.O. Box 837 Davis, CA 95617
Phone:     none
Fax:       none
Email:     pr@lugod.org
website:   www.lugod.org
Booth:     1044

60 word or less description...
===
LUGOD is a non-profit computer club serving Davis, California
and the Sacramento area.

LUGOD's focus is Linux and Open Source Software.  Our goals are
advocacy, education, support, and socializing.

LUGOD holds free meetings twice a month, with guest speakers and
informative presentations, as well as semi-regular demos and installfests.

We maintain an extensive technical library and several focused mailing
lists.
===