Re: [Vox-Outreach] LWE booth... category?

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 12:32:49AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 03:08:43AM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> > How about this:
> > ===
> > LUGOD is a non-profit computer club serving Davis, California
> > and the Sacramento area.  LUGOD's goals are advocacy, education,
> > support, and socializing.
> >
> > LUGOD holds free meetings twice a month, with guest speakers
> > and informative presentations, as well as semi-regular
> > demos and installfests.
> >
> > We maintain an extensive technical library and focused mailing lists
> > (Technical, Outreach, Social, and Job-Hunting).
> >
> > Visit our website at http://www.lugod.org/
> > ===

> 456 characters, including whitespace.  I doubt it'd be readablewithoutit. ;)

  Oh, they count white space?

This one is 399, loses the types of mailing lists and a few long words.
===
LUGOD is a non-profit computer club serving Davis, California
and the Sacramento area.  Our goals are advocacy, education,
support, and socializing.

We hold free meetings twice a month, with guest speakers
and informative presentations, as well as semi-regular
demos and installfests.

We maintain an extensive library and several focused mailing lists.

Visit our website at http://www.lugod.org/
===

  Beter?