[Vox-Outreach] LWE real booth number / 'Digital Booth' created / floorplan

[Vox-Outreach] LWE real booth number / 'Digital Booth' created / floorplan

As of this writing, LUGOD will be in booth #16 in the .org Pavillion.

Here's an overview map of the expo floor:

  http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V33/floorplan/floorplan.cvn

Here's where we'll be, exactly (upper left corner of the larger map, above):

  http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V33/floorplan/floorplan.cvn?map=4

LUGOD is listed on the Exhibitors page:

  http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V33/exhibitor_list/exnamelist.cvn?sort_letter=l

And here's the 'Digital Booth' I created for su:

  http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/linuxworldny03/V33/exhibitor_list/displayEx.cvn?exbID=215

For an unknown price, we can upgrade a level and get an URL linking to LUGOD
and a logo graphic.  I've asked just what this price is.  Unless they have
non-profit discounts, I doubt we'll want to pay it, frankly. ;^)

Take care,

-bill!
pr@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/