[Vox-Outreach] LWE booth... description

Here's what I put down as our description.  (It's limited to 400 characters.)
I based this off of the description of us that I have up on LUGOD.org's
front page:

  LUGOD is a 501(c)(7) non-profit computer club
  serving Davis, California and the Sacramento area.
  Our goals are advocacy, education, support and
  socializing.

  LUGOD holds regular meetings twice a month, with
  guest speakers and informative presentations, as
  well as other regular and semi-regular events and
  workshops.

Sound alright?

-bill!
pr@lugod.org