[Vox-Outreach] LWE booth... category?

So we've been asked to provide some details about us, I guess for
the LWE program that'll be handed out at the show, and probably put up on
the web somewhere.

There's a slough of different categories to choose from, and there's only
one I can think of that even CLOSELY resembles what we do / who we are:

  Internet: Directories / Publications / Websites

FYI, here are all of the options:

  Hardware: Clusters,Routers & Switches
  Hardware: Desktops
  Hardware: Embedded Systems
  Hardware: Input Devices/Scanning/Audio
  Hardware: Networking/Connectivity/Comm Eqpt
  Hardware: Printers/Printing Hardware
  Hardware: Servers & Server Management
  Hardware: Storage Drives & Devices/Memory
  Hardware: Wireless: Laptops/Handhelds/PDA's
  Hardware: Other Hardware
  Internet: Directories/Publications/Websites
  Internet: Distribution
  Internet: End-to-end Sytems
  Internet: Intranets/VPNs
  Internet: Other Services and Accessories
  Internet: Service Providers (ASP,ISP,Web Hosting etc)
  Internet: Storage
  Internet: Streaming Media/Content Delivery
  Internet: Support Services
  Internet: Traffic Management/Monitoring/Analysis
  Internet: VAR/System Integrator
  Internet: Web Application Development/Programming
  Internet: Web Site Development Tools
  Internet: Wholesaler/Retailer
  Internet: Other Internet/Web Based Products & Services
  Software: 3/D Animation
  Software: Accounting/Finance
  Software: Application Development/Programming Tools
  Software: Audio/Music Recording/Editing
  Software: Clusters
  Software: Communications - Email,Messaging,FTP,Fax
  Software: Data Management/CRM (Database,Datamining)
  Software: Desktop/OS/Multipurpose Environments
  Software: Ecommerce Tools and Applications
  Software: Educational: Corporate Training
  Software: Entertainment: Gaming/TV/Movies
  Software: Groupware
  Software: Office Productivity/Suites
  Software: Operating Systems
  Software: Plug-ins
  Software: Scientific & Engineering
  Software: Security
  Software: Server Software
  Software: Software Utilities and Sciences
  Software: Utilities
  Software: Vertical Industry Applications
  Software: Wireless/Remote Applications
  Software: Other Software

I'm going to suggest they add another category or three. :^/

-bill!
pr@lugod.org