January 6: Social gathering

[Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May

[Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May

Computer.  Discs.  (I'll get people to burn more for us.)
Flyers on Linux, Open Source, and LUGOD.
OpenOffice

Are you keeping track of who has volunteered to help staff?
I can help staff. I will ask OOo marketing if Sun will provide CDs. If not, I hope to burn 25 or more of the latest OOo CDs just prior to the event as well as some 5x7 cards pointing to download site.

I can also provide a demo box for Open Office.

Paul