Re: [Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May14th - 16th - Sacramento Convention Center

Re: [Vox-Outreach] We have a Booth: GTC West 2003 Information - May14th - 16th - Sacramento Convention Center

--5cSRzy0VGBWAML+b

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 02:30:24PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 03:02:42AM -0400, Mike Simons wrote:
> > - What disk types/counts are you asking for Whole Earth and GTC?
>=20
> Tons, I think.  GTC is going to be a lot bigger than the Writers Conferen=
ce.
> And Whole Earth is multiple days long!

How about some numbers?

like:
  150 Knoppix
   50 GNUWin II

It would be best if the people who burn the ISOs write the date of the
image they downloaded... so we can pass out the old ones first.

--=20

--5cSRzy0VGBWAML+b

--5cSRzy0VGBWAML+b--